OXFORD
100 Years Ago
January 12, 1922
The Swanson Grove in the east part of town was leased for a period of five years, to be used as a park. Dr. Baily presided at the Community Club mass meeting.
The firemen e…
100 Years Ago
January 12, 1922
The Swanson Grove in the east part of town was leased for a period of five years, to be used as a park. Dr. Baily presided at the Community Club mass meeting.
The firemen e…